11. The Snickers bar was named after a horse the Mars family owned.
12. Tomato Ketchup was once sold as medicine
13. George W. Bush was the 17th US state governor to become president.
14. Buenos Aires has more psychoanalysts, per head, than any other place in the world
15. Oscars given out during World War 2 were made of wood, because metal was in short supply.
16. 75 percent of Japanese women own vibrators. The global average is 47 percent.
17. The Christmas holidays are the busiest times in plastic surgeons offices.
18. There has never been a sex-change operation performed in Ireland.
19. In China, the bride wears red.
20. Mexico City has more taxis than any other city in the world.
21. Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
22. President Andrew Jackson once killed a man in a duel because he insulted his wife.
23. The first ice pop dates back to 1923, when lemonade salesman Frank Epperson left a glass of lemonade outside one cold night. The next morning, the ice pop was born – and originally called the epsicle ice pop.
6. The original name of Pacman was going to be Puck Man until the developers saw the obvious potential for parody.
7. Frank Baum got the name Oz in ‘The Wizard of Oz’ from his alphabetized filing cabinet (O-Z).
8. The Buzz generated by an electric razor in Britain is in the key of G. In America it is in the key of B flat.
9. More than half the world’s population have never made or received a telephone call.
10. Eskimos never gamble.
24. Nobody knows were Mozart is buried.
25. Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.